Ethics & Regulation
The Authentic Personal Brand Coach Federation has taken the lead in developing a definition and philosophy of authentic personal brand coaching, as well as in establishing ethical standards among its members. Through its Code of Ethics, APBCF sets authentic personal brand coaching standards while also giving consumers a venue to file ethics complaints about APBCF Members or APBCF Credentialed coaches. APBCF’s authentic governance system comprises and depends upon the following standards, which are based on our authentic governance system:
- Authentic Personal Brand Coaching Core Competencies that define an authentic personal brand coach’s required skills and establish the foundation for the professional credentialing examination for authentic personal brand coach-training programs.
- An Authentic Personal Branding Code of Ethics to which APBCF Members and APBCF Credentialed coaches pledge commitment and accountability to standards of professional conduct.
- Authentic personal brand coach credentialing, entailing a stringent examination and review process through which authentic personal brand coaches must demonstrate their skills, proficiency and documented experience in application of authentic personal brand coaching core competencies.
- Ongoing self-regulatory oversight initiatives to track the needs and concerns of individual and organizational clients to demonstrate an active commitment to meaningful professional self-governance.
- Professional oversight through an Independent Review Process for APBCF Members and APBCF Credentialed coaches.
APBCF is an ethical organization and is part of the Authentic Governance Institute (www.authenticgovernance.org). Read here Why Corporate Governance Implementations Fail and Lack Sustainability.